Get your child more familiar with History, Geography & Survival! Putting puzzles pieces together can help you do just that!
The Marina Piccdola Capri by the famous painter Albert Bierstadt in 1859
- Choose how many pieces you want your puzzle to have (the more pieces the more difficult the puzzle).
- Press the shuffle button to start the clock and shuffle pieces.
- Use your left mouse button to select and move the pieces
- Use your right mouse button to turn the pieces this way or that.
- Try to put the puzzle pieces back together in record time!
- Then, try and challenge someone to beat your score!
- Have fun everyone!