Puzzle Fun: Mystery President!Crystal
Surviving the Oregon Trail now offers FREE online puzzles to help you get your child more familiar with History, Geography & Survival! Putting puzzles pieces together can help you do just that!
Now who is this famous President of the United States? None other than a 78 year old Andrew Jackson! Blamed for causing the Panic of 1837. Jackson was a lean figure, standing at 6 feet, 1 inch (1.85 m) tall, and weighing between 130 and 140 pounds (64 kg) on average. Jackson also had red hair, which had completely grayed by the time he became president at age 61.
- Choose how many pieces you want your puzzle to have (the more pieces the more difficult the puzzle).
- Press the shuffle button to start the clock and shuffle pieces.
- Use your left mouse button to select and move the pieces
- Use your right mouse button to turn the pieces this way or that.
- Try to put the puzzle pieces back together in record time!
- Then, try and challenge someone to beat your score!
- Have fun everyone!