Puzzle Fun: 1841 President John TylerCrystal
Surviving the Oregon Trail now offers FREE online puzzles to help you get your child more familiar with History, Geography & Survival! Putting puzzles pieces together can help you do just that! This is US President John Tyler. He was in office April 4, 1841 – March 4, 1845. His term was during the time of the great west-ward movement when pioneers traveled west in hopes of owning better land, one that is flowing with milk and honey!
- Choose how many pieces you want your puzzle to have (the more pieces the more difficult the puzzle).
- Press the shuffle button to start the clock and shuffle pieces.
- Use your left mouse button to select and move the pieces
- Use your right mouse button to turn the pieces this way or that.
- Try to put the puzzle pieces back together in record time!
- Then, try and challenge someone to beat your score!
- Have fun everyone!